Coronavirus customer statement
Updated 19 July 2021
At Auto Windscreens, we are committed to the wellbeing of our staff, customers and the general public. We are, therefore, closely following Coronavirus guidance that has been issued by the UK government, NHS and regulated bodies, and have made a few changes to our service to support the protection of all parties mentioned previously. These measures will continue to remain in place for the foreseeable future:
- Our assigned technician will call you on the morning of your appointment and give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Our technician will call you on arrival and ask you to leave your keys on the doorstep or in the vehicle and remain two meters apart at all times where Government legislation and guidance remains
- Prior to arrival, we would please ask that you follow good hygiene practice and adhere to Government legislation and guidance, and remove any used face coverings and disposable gloves from your vehicle
- We ask all customers entering our sites to download the NHS COVID-19 app prior to arrival
- All of our sites in England and Wales will display the QR code which enables customers and visitors to scan using the NHS COVID-19 app
- Please wear a face covering when entering our premises and attend alone where possible where Government legislation and guidance remains
- To avoid cross contamination, our technician will not ask you to sign our signature device once work has been completed, but will ask you if you are satisfied with your repair/replacement and sign on your behalf.
- Our technicians will adhere to the following personal safety measures:
- Follow good hygiene practices at all times
- Use hand sanitiser
- Wear the standard issue Auto Windscreens face covering when entering customer premises and when 2-metres distance cannot be maintained where required and in accordance with Government legislation
- Use vehicle sanitiser to sanitise the common touch points
Auto Windscreens staff have all been given information on how to identify Coronavirus symptoms and understand when they need to self-isolate. If you are self-isolating or have been in contact with anyone in the last 10 days who has a confirmed case of the virus, we may have to take additional precautionary measures therefore, please inform us on: 0800 999 8000
Thank you for your cooperation.
Auto Windscreens Team